Private Transfer to Garzon Restaurant by Francis Mallmann
Private transfer to GARZON TOWN and GARZON RESTAURANTE, by FRANCIS MALLMANN.
Ticket does not include LUNCH, only round trip transfer to restaurante and town.
Garzón was founded in 1892.
Nowadays, the town has only 180 inhabitants that mainly live off rural activities and the exploitation of gray granite quarries, so typical of the architecture of the area.
Our cuisine is based on all kinds of regional products and fishes from the Atlantic Ocean.
The earth oven, the grill and the fire stoves are fueled with wood fire, which gives personality to our dishes.
All our recipes are seasoned with herbs from our garden and with the best olive oil.
The main dining room facing the kitchen area with the fires has a view of the town’s main square and in the long roofed gallery you can eat and have some rest.
Remember ticket does not include LUNCH, only round trip transfer to restaurante and town.
Average prices: Starters US$ 40, Main Courses US$ 58 and Desserts US$ 20.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional english speaking driver
- Prto Pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Colinas De Garzon
- Punta del Este pier
Departure Point :
We will be waiting you at the pier with a sign with your name.
PortsPorto Punta del Este, Rambla Gral. Artigas, 20100 Punta del Este, Departamento de Maldonado, Uruguay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.