Private Transfer to Huangyaguan Great Wall from Beijing
Take a self-guided tour of Huangyaguan Great Wall in Tianjin on a full-day trip from Beijing. Enjoy a safe, comfortable and stress-free private round-trip transfer service. Upon arrival, stroll independently on the ancient Great Wall and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Entrance fee, experienced driver, hotel pickup and drop-off are inclusive.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Great Wall at Huangya Pass (Huangyaguan Changcheng)
What's excluded :
- Extra tour guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Wall at Huangya Pass (Huangyaguan Changcheng), Jixian County, Tianjin China
Start your day with the early morning pickup and a 2-hour transfer in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the Great Wall at Huangyaguan pass. It was originally built over 1400 years ago in the Northern Qi Dynasty and reinforced with brick walls in the Ming Dynasty.
The Huangyaguan Great Wall connects the Malanguan Pass in the east in Hebei Province and the General Pass in the east in Beijing City with a total length of 42 kilometers, and 52 watch towers and 14 beacon towers were built along this section. It was built on an abrupt mountain ridge. Being endowed with both natural beauty and cultural interest.
You can enjoy two to three hours on the wall independently. Absorb its history and mountain scenery.
Then, Stop for lunch at a local restaurant if you need.
Your day trip finishes with Beijing downtown drop-off.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.