Private Transfer to Prague from Vienna by Luxury Van
Enjoy a comfortable transfer from your Vienna hotel to Prague in a private air-conditioned van. Your driver is multi-lingual and will make sure that your departure from Vienna is as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Why go through long lines for a shuttle transfer or wait for a taxi when you can choose to travel in style in a private luxury van.
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury Van Mercedes V Class or similar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled Water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess Luggage
- Your English speaking driver will pick you up at your centrally located hotel in Vienna and take you to Prague in a comfortable private luxury van.
Arrive relaxed and refreshed at Vienna without the hassle of facing long lines for a taxi or shuttle.Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherVienna, Austria - Your hotel or accommodation in Vienna City Center
Return Detail :Prague, Czechia - Your hotel or accommodation in Prague City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.