Private Transfer to Shanghai Cruise Port from Pudong International Airport
This private transfer service offers you comfortable one-way transfer to Shanghai Wusong Cruise Port from Pudong Airport (PVG). This worry-free private transfer service is the best way to get into the cruise port since no more stress of finding a taxi and carrying your luggage. Your friendly driver looks forward to greeting you at the arrival hall of Pudong International Airport.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way transfer by private vehicle
- PVG Airport pickup
- Professional driver
- Shanghai Wusong Cruise Port drop-off
What's excluded :
- Personal expense Gratuities (optional)
- Your driver will hold the sign with your name and be waiting for your arrival at Shanghai Pudong International Airport Arrival Hall based on your flight information. Then, you will be transferred to Shanghai Wusong Cruise Port at Baoshan directly to catch your cruise. Please inform your cruise information upon booking.
Please note that your driver only knows basic English, but he/she knows exactly where to take you to go. If any questions, you can contact the local operator for assistance by using the driver's mobile phone.
Have a wonderful journey to your next destination and look forward to seeing you again in Shanghai in the near future!
Departure Point :
AirportsPu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Baoyang Road Wharf, China, Shanghai Shi, Baoshan Qu, Baoyang Rd, 宝杨路
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please kindly provide your flight info upon booking for pick-up service per-arrangement
- Please kindly contact if your cruise is delayed or cancelled in advance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.