Private transfer: Vienna to Salzburg
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Vienna City center or Airport to Salzburg. Choose between the fast option and the scenic option including the Salzkammergut Lake District with Lake Attersee and Lake Mondsee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Led by a local guide
- Private transfer from Vienna to Salzburg via the beautiful 'Salzkammergut Lake district' with Lake Attersee and Lake Mondsee as highlight
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Transport by luxury private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your local professional driver-guide at your Vienna hotel or Vienna Airport and drive along the A1 to Seewalchen at Lake Attersee and further on to Salzburg. This option will take about 4 hours, having lack of time choose the direct version which is about 3 hours.
We provide transport in air-conditioned, always clean and very comfortable cars and cold bottled water on your way from Vienna via St. Poelten, Linz to Salzburg.
Taking the 4 hour option you'll have a stop at Lake Attersee and in the town of Mondsee to visit the Sound of Music wedding church. The drive on scenic roads from Lake Attersee to Mondsee is always along Lake Attersee and finally Lake Mondsee and will include a photo stop at the lake side village Unterach. Unterach, sometimes referred to as "Little Venice" in the 19th century, is situated at the southern end of Lake Attersee. Gustav Klimt painted two very famous pictures here, the church of Unterach and the village Unterach with Lake Attersee. These paintings were accomplished from the other side of the lake, from the little village of Weissenbach. Klimt zoomed the depicted area with binoculars. Most of Gustav Klimt's landscape pictures were painted at Lake Attersee.
Next is the town of Mondsee. Visit the Church of Mondsee where Maria von Trapp's wedding in the famous Sound of Music Movie took place, before heading on your Salzburg Hotel.
IMPORTANT: When booking, please be sure to provide your contact number, number of passengers and luggage. Helpful baggage information should contain: number of main-full size bags, hand luggage, etc.
Departure Point :
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Vienna, if your hotel is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
PortsHafen Wien, Seitenhafenstraße 3, 1020 Wien, Austria
AirportsVienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
Return Detail :Salzburg, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.