Private transfers from San Pedro Sula to the town of Copan Ruinas
Great way to see the beautiful scenery on the way to the ruins, this a safe and secure way with your own private driver that will take you or your group to your hotel or airbnb.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food or drinks included
- Our friendly and safe driver will meet you at your hotel, bus station or airport and drive you directly to the town of Copan Ruins, it is a beautiful drive and since you will you have your own private driver it will be a comfortable drive, enjoy the scenery and if you need to stop along the way to get a snack let him know and he can stop at the gas station or a local eatery.
Departure Point :
We will pick up from the bus station just let us know if you wish to be picked up from any place thats not listed.
AirportsRamon Villeda Morales Airport, San Pedro Sula Honduras
OtherBus station, San Pedro Sula 21104, Honduras - This is the bus station in San Pedro Sula where we can pick you up also.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/3/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Copan Ruins, CA-11, Copan Ruinas, Honduras - Any hotel or Airbnb we will drop you off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.