Private transfers London Heathrow to southampton cruise terminal via Stonehenge
experienced and highly professional chauffeur company that provides transport in London and the surrounding cities. We only use the most recent luxury Mercedes vehicles on the market and offer extremely competitive prices.
Our clients range from business executives to private individuals. Whether you need to attend a meeting, be picked up from the airport or head off on a cruise, we offer a professional, reliable, and friendly chauffeur-driven car hire service which aims to get you to your destination in style and most importantly, on time.
Our highest priority is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with the service we provide. We will ensure you have every confidence in us from the initial quote though to your final journey. You will find that we are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that your journey is as safe and as effortless as possible.
You can rest assured knowing that all our staff are professional, dedicated and efficient.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- Your driver will pick you up from airport and will drive you to Stonehenge (tickets for Stonehenge not included ) 1:30 hour visit then your chauffeur will drive you to southampton cruise terminal .
Departure Point :
The Chauffeur will be at arrivals hall with your name on the board . The chauffuer will help you with the luggage and escort you to the car.
PortsSouthampton Cruise Terminal MSC Berth, Unnamed Road, Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
AirportsHeathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Return Detail :Southampton Cruise Terminal MSC Berth, Unnamed Road, Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seats available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Vehicle Hygiene Procedure Prior to each new passenger entering the vehicle, the driver will sanitise the seats, door handles and all surfaces where the previous passenger had contact. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.