Private transfers Tangier / Marrakech
We can pick you up from (Hotels, Airport), Help you with your luggages, and bring you as fast as possible to your destinations in Casablanca / Tangier.
Our vehicles are air-conditioned, has WIFI, and a multilingual driver at your service during your trip.
We offer comfortable VIP vans, economic minivan for tourist groups or a luxury transfers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti nº6، Souk Laksour, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Pick up from your hotel in Tangier, Start our trip to Marrakech, Professional driver, and wifi.
Stops for (breaks, coffee, food, bathroom, pictures) will be assured.
Drop off in Marrakech (Airport, Train station, or your hotel).
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Tangier Casbah, Place de la Kasbah, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Pass By: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Pass By: Cap Spartel, 14km west of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Pass By: Hercules Cave, Cap Spartel, Tangier Morocco
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off airport, Port, Tangier / Marrakech HotelsAirports
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- PORT DE TANGER
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.