Private Transport & Tour from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Whistler
Experience a luxurious, hassle-free arrival with this private luxury transfer and tour from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler, including a high-end vehicle of your choosing. Meet your driver at the airport and take a 1 to 4 hour tour before you're whisked away to your hotel or private residence in Whistler.
Choose from one of 4 Special Tours Designed to be completed on your way to Whistler taking between 1 and 4 hours depending on the activity.
per adult from
210 to 390 minutes
What's included :
- Private Transfer to Whistler
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuity of 15%
- Meet and greet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excess baggage charges
- Avoid hassling with your luggage, tracking down a taxi or sharing a shuttle with others when traveling from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler. Why not pamper yourself instead with this private luxury transfer, offering the ultimate in comfort and privacy? Just enter your flight and accommodations details at the time of booking, pay in advance and show your voucher to your driver when you arrive.
For international arrivals, your driver will be waiting to greet you with a sign through a set of glass doors outside of the baggage and customs area. For domestic arrivals, your driver will greet you with a sign at the luggage carousel. Your flight status is also monitored to ensure an on-time pick-up with minimal waiting.
- Please note both the 2 and 4 hour tours cannot be done late in the day due to the operating hours at Britannia Mine.
Choose from one of 4 Special Tours Designed to be completed on your way to Whistler:
- 1 hour Vancouver City Tour - Travelers will enjoy this one hour driving tour to give you a taste of Vancouver's most popular highlights.
- 2 hour Britannia Mine Tour - Add a dash of adventure to your action-filled holiday with a 2 hour tour of the Britannia Mine Museum. Pan for gold and ride back in history, as you travel through the labyrinth of tunnels by railcar. A wonderful way to add some education and excitement to the beginning or end of your Whistler vacation.
- 3 hour Vancouver City Tour - This three hour Vancouver City tour provides perfect photo stops for passengers to get an up close look at Vancouver's best sights. This includes Robson Street, Stanley Park Totem Poles, Lighthouse and Prospect Point.
Drive over historic Lions Gate Bridge, take in spectacular views from Cypress Mountain Lookout.
- 4 hour City and Sea to Sky Adventure with Britannia Mine Tour - This deluxe tour of the Sea to Sky Corridor will add a splash of excitement to your Whistler vacation. It starts with a 60 minute highlights driving tour of Vancouver where you will catch views of the most popular landmarks, Gastown, Science World, Canada Place sails, the Olympic Torch with a sample of Stanley Park on your way out of downtown Vancouver. Travel over the Lions Gate Bridge and onto the beautiful Sea to Sky highway with stops at the stunning Shannon Falls, views of the Big Chief Mountain monolith and for added adventure, a stop at the Britannia Mine Museum. There you can ride a rail car into the labyrinth of tunnels that remain from days gone by. Explore the buildings and equipment that remain from yesteryear and pan for gold. An exciting and educational way to begin or finish your winter holiday.
Departure Point :Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Private transfer from YVR to your hotel or residence in Whistler
- Choose your transportation style
- Enjoy hassle-free, comfortable travel between the airport and your destination
- Don't forget to book your return transfer!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.