Private transport to visit the castles of Azay-Le-Rideau and l'Islette
Make the most of this day to discover these magnificent castles in peace without worrying about transportation or entrance tickets. In addition, on board the vehicle, benefit from bottled water, sweets, phone chargers and documentation on the region.
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets for castles
- Pick-up at the location of your choice
What's excluded :
- Stop at: Chateau d'Azay-le-Rideau
The castle of Azay-le-Rideau, built in the heart of Touraine during the reign of François 1er, offers all the charm of the Renaissance. A masterpiece of 16th century architecture, it stands on an island drawn by India and is surrounded by a 19th century park. The chateau has prestigious historical settings tracing 4 centuries of history and sumptuous collections of objects, tapestries and furniture. It offers to the visitor the restitution of decorations and the atmosphere of a castle in the 19th century on the ground floor, the presentation of the Renaissance on the first floor, as well as access to the attic and the framework of origin of the sixteenth. The romantic 8-hectare park that surrounds it offers many views of the castle and its mirrors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop at: Chateau de l'Islette
This Renaissance castle, surrounded by the arms of the Indre river, recalls that of Azay-le-Rideau, its neighbor. Two brothers are often said… It housed the passionate love affairs of Camille Claudel and Rodin. Living place, browse the rooms currently inhabited by the owners and discover the layout of a castle in the 21st century, combining history and modernity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :
Please wait at the hotel reception and be in shape to visit these beautiful castles.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :37500 Chinon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Wearing a mandatory mask in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.