Private Transportation Arenal to Monteverde
Traluxu Travel is a local economy committed with our environment, well known for offering the best nature, culture, and relaxing experiences, which encourages us to share with all visitors the beauty of our country, focused on accomplishing and performing Responsible Travel practices.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- La Fortuna is surrounded by beautiful mountains, hot springs, and the majestic Arenal Volcano.
During the transfer, customers experience Arenal lake breathtaking views, plus the rain forest to cloud forest transition meanwhile the ascending toward the highlands.
Monteverde has international importance since part of the territory protects the Cloud Forest and its unique wildlife. This is the ideal destination for hiking, birding, Zip-lining, and nocturnal excursions. Different restaurants with very specialized cuisine options become Monteverde a gastronomic hidden paradise.
Departure Point :
We provide high-quality transportation units covered by the Umbrella Coverage Policy of 1,5 million USD. To guarantee a secure transfer, tour service, or any other of our products. In Addition, bilingual driver / Wi-Fi / Drinks / Snacks. Extra time for meals or restrooms stops available on the way if requested by customers.
OtherLa Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7/17/2020 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your luggage will be disinfected on board. Footwear disinfection mat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.