Private Transportation Flores-Auction to Tikal (One-day round trip)
Our experience of working with tourism makes us people with high knowledge. And provide our customers with the service they deserve.
* Good presentation
* Good communication with our passengers.
* Clean buses inside and out.
* Air conditioning.
* Private service, only for you and your companions.
* You decide the return time of Tikal. For your hotel.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Departure from the place agreed with our customers, making a stop in the Village the Auction that is in the passage towards Tikal. To enjoy one of the best views of Lake Peten Itza and the Cerro Cahuí biotope. Stop at the entrance to the Tikal park to buy your ticket tickets (in any case they do not have them). We arrive at Tikal Park, time for you to enjoy the place, our bus will wait for you in the indicated area, you decide the return time.
* Excellent service
* Pilot trained to work with tourism
* Comfortable seats * Air conditioning
* Private Transportation * Our buses are very clean
* Good tires
* Authorized by INGUAT
Departure Point :
When you have your reservation made, we pick you up at any hotel in Ciudad Flores, El Remate to transfer you to the Tikal National Park and you decide the time of return.
AirportsSanta Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/5/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Flores, Guatemala - You decide where we will end the tripEl Remate, Guatemala - You decide where we will end the tripMundo Maya-Flores International Airport (FRS), Zone 2, City of Santa Elena de la Cruz, Flores, Guatemala - We take you to the airport in advance
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.