Private Transportation From Belize-Guatemala Border To Tikal (One Way)
Our experience of working with tourism makes us people with high knowledge. And provide our customers with the service they deserve. * Amiability. * Honesty. * Puntuality. * Good presentation * Good communication with our passengers. * Clean buses inside and out. * Air conditioning. * Private service, only for you and your companions. * You decide the departure time from Frontera Belize-Guatemala to your Hotel in Tikal National Park.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Park Tickets
- Departure from Belize-Guatemala Border with our customers, making a stop at the Village the Auction that is on the way to Tikal. To enjoy one of the best views of Lake Peten Itza and the Cerro Cahuí biotope. Stop at the entrance to the Tikal park to buy your ticket tickets (in any case they do not have them). We arrive at Tikal Park, then we go to your Hotel that you have already booked.
* Excellent service
* Pilot trained to work with tourism
* Comfortable seats * Air conditioning
* Private Transportation * Our buses are very clean
* Good tires
* Authorized by INGUAT
Our experience of working with tourism makes us people with high knowledge. And provide our customers with the service they deserve. * Amiability. * Honesty. * Puntuality. * Good presentation * Good communication with our passengers. * Clean buses inside and out. * Air conditioning. * Private service, only for you and your companion.
1. At the checkpoint at the entrance to Tikal you will have to buy your entrance tickets.
2. You can buy your entrance tickets to Tikal (Dawn, Day, Sunset and Museums) in advance at any BANRURAL Banking agency in the Country.
3. The entrance to the Park has a cost Q 25.00 (National) Q 150.00 (Foreigners).
4. Children under 10 do not pay entrance tickets to the Park.
Departure Point :Western Highway, Western Hwy, Melchor de Mencos, Guatemala
We will be outside the customs office between Guatemala-Belize with a sign with their respective name.
OtherWestern Highway, Western Hwy, Melchor de Mencos, Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/26/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tikal, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.