Private Trekking and Tribal Villages,Minorities, Rice Fields Full Day
One day trekking in Sapa is one of the most popular tour in the North of Vietnam. We are 100 percent local guides – ethnic minority owned business, specialize the 1 day tours in Sapa. These tour are awesome for everyone, you will get see the beautiful landscape and spectacular views of Sapa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Muong Hoa Valley, Sapa 333108 Vietnam
Get pick up from the bus office in Sapa at 6:00AM to take you to our office (Golden Villa Hotel) for
freshen up and breakfast
OR get pick up at the hotel where you stay in Sapa town at 8:30AM (If you already have a hotel)
We will then depart from the hotel at 8:30am and walk down to Explore Mường Hoa Valley to Y
Linh Ho village, home to Black Hmong minorities
Weather permitting you will enjoy stunning views across the valley with mountains and rice
terraces as far as the eye can see. Next on the route is a stop at Lao Chai, an established
Hmong minority village which has been inhabited for centuries. Here you will have the
opportunity to see the products of this minority at its best with hereditary rice terraces, homes
and a vibrant community. Continuing on to Ta Van Village you will visit the Giay minority people.
This group traditionally fished for a living and as a result established themselves close to rivers.
They have mastered the art of fishing with bamboo sticks, and cook the fish inside bamboo.
Nowadays however you are more likely to see the Giay working in fields planting or harvesting
rice. Transport will be waiting in Ta Van to take you back to Sapa.
Get back to Sapa at around 2:30PM. Have shower at our hotel. At 3:00PM we will got a shuttle to drive
you to the bus office, check-in the bus for you to go back to Hanoi. Before you leave we got to prepare you
some sandwiches to take a way with you
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
CAT CAT VILLAGE
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.