Private Trekking at sunset on Mount Etna
Passing through the characteristic Etna villages, you will observe various vineyards and orchards and going up in altitude, you will discover a lot about the villages, the population and their culture. Along the way our guide will explain the story of the birth of the largest active volcano in Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets and torches supplied by us.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Visit of extinct craters at an approximate height of 2000 meters. Soft. Trekking suitable for everyone. During an easy excursion on extinct craters, you will see the unique landscape with different lava flows next to birch, oak and pine woods; we will proceed on foot in the innermost parts of old extinct craters, where walking on the edge you can admire a spectacular view.
You will explore a typical lava flow cave formed during an eruption, equipped like speleologists with helmet and torch. These caves were created by lava flows and still have special properties.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travelers from their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Via Etnea, Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- Guests must wear hiking shoes and bring a jacket.
- In the winter, due to adverse weather conditions or in the event of ice and / or snow on the roads, the excursion could take place at lower altitudes.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.