Private trip from Zurich to Basel in Switzerland & Colmar in France
Being greeted by the English speaking driver-guide at the lobby of your accommodation in Zurich City you will head to discover the Cultural Capital of Switzerland - Basel later to the charming town of Colmar in France.
Basel boasts a wealth of cultural, historical, leisure, and enjoyment experiences.
Upon arrival, you will stroll to the town hall, the Congress Hall Tinguely Fountain, Cathedral Hill, and the winding streets of the well-preserved old town. Afterwards, you may relax on the Rhine River while having a boat trip.
Also, Basel is famous for its fine chocolates and sweets, thus, after tasting some specialities, we can proceed to Colmar in France. This small city is showcasing the lifestyle of the whole Alsace region. You will be amazed by half-timbered houses dating back to the 16th century namely Adolf and Pfister houses, as well as “Little Venice” is on the list of must-see while visiting Colmar. After an exciting day, private return to the initial meeting point in Zurich.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round-trip from Zurich
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Expert driver-guide at your disposal
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees or Boat Trip Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basel, Basel
Basel City tour includes a stroll to the Congress Hall, Old Town, Rathaus building - the Town Hall, Tinguely Fountain, Elisabethen Church, Basel Minster.
- View the Rhine River and the town from the observation terrace of Pfalz, among other sights.
- You must try Basel’s famous biscuits "Basler Leckerli Biscuit”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colmar, Colmar, Haut-Rhin, Grand Est
A stroll at the old town of Colmar to admire the half-timbered buildings, tiny alleys, all is a pedestrian center and everything is so colorful.
- Visit “Petite Venise” (the little Venise) - here the half-timbered buildings along the canal.
- Adolf house, considered as one of the oldest in Colmar.
- Pfister House - the design of this house dates back to the Middle Ages with facade paintings, and much more.
You can also have a break in one of the finest Colmar cafes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick-up from any desired spot or hotel in Zurich City.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Sedan 1-4 People 4/1/2017 - 10/28/2021
Private Minibus 9-16 People 8/25/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Private Minivan 5-8 People 8/25/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.