Private Trip to Dracula Castle and Brasov
If you are in Bucharest, this is a day trip that will satisfy your desire for culture and history, as well as adventure into the heart of Transylvania. Escape the city and venture into Transylvania; be fascinated by its myths and legends of the ruler who inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Afterwards, see Brasov and discover why it’s perhaps the country’s most loved town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver & transportation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Black Church (Biserica Neagra)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food & drinks
- Your guide will pick you up at your hotel at 7 am. You will start your journey to Bran, where you will find the dwelling of Vlad the Impaler, a character of endless fascination and mystery. Hear why he bears this nickname, how Bram Stoker came to be inspired by him to write his most famous novel and explore the castle he has built. Built in the 14th century as a military fortress protecting Transylvania, Bran Castle will impress you with its dark, imposing towers and turrets, as well as its height – it stands tall atop 60m of pure rock.
Afterwards, leaving the gloomy atmosphere of Bran, it’s time for an enjoyable walking tour of Brasov’s historical center. Brasov is an 800 year-old fortified Saxon town where you will experience the typical Romanian atmosphere that makes the country unforgettable. Depending on your preferences, you will visit the Black Church, the largest church in Eastern Europe, you will walk on the Rope Street, one of Europe’s narrowest streets, and relax with a coffee or tea in the town’s central square. Well relaxed and with better knowledge of the charm of Transylvania, you will return to Bucharest, where your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.