Private Trip to Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb with ticket included
Enjoy the masterpiece created by nature and protected by UNESCO - the Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Croatia. 16 wonderful lakes and 92 waterfalls located in the mountainous area of Croatia, far from the noise of the big cities. The full day trip designed for small groups, up to 8 people, by car or van, starts in Zagreb and crosses the incredible mountainous region of Lika. Before arriving to the national park, you can make a short break in the small village of Rastoke, a true open-air museum, with water mills and traditional houses, to experience how life used to be before all the modern technology. Inside the national park you can visit the Upper or the Lower lakes, depending on your preferences, take a ride with an electric boat through the biggest lake, Kozjak, and take a panoramic train to see the lakes from above.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagreb Travel, Racinova Ulica 12, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Start from Zagreb, the Croatian capital and head towards the south to see the mountainous region of Lika.
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
The open-air museum called Rastoke will show you the beauty of traditional houses in the mountainous region of Lika, with its watermills, waterfalls and its attractive river Slunjčica.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
The stunning beauty of Plitvice Lakes, with 16 lakes and numerous waterfalls will make you fall in love with the incredible nature of Croatia.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Turanj 4, 47000, Karlovac, Croatia
A short stop to see the open-air War museum in the village of Turanj, to see an important part of Croatian history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from most hotels in Zagreb.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.