Private Trip to the Stolby Nature Reserve
This tour is a unique opportunity for those who want to get acquainted with the place that is called the heart of Krasnoyarsk. During this tour, you will take a walk through the national park called “Stolby”, where you will see the unique nature rocks. To admire the picturesque view of Siberia you will be offered to climb up one of the rocks.
The astounding Stolby Reserve is located near the southern bank of the Yenisei River, where travellers can behold one of Siberia’s greatest natural wonders.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide service (other languages upon request)
- Instructor service
- Entrance tickets
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Stolby National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stolby National Park, Karyernaya St., 26A, Krasnoyarsk 660006 Russia
Your adventure begins after being picked up by your tour guide from an agreed destination and taken to discover what the locals refer to as the “heart” of Krasnoyarsk.
The 3km hike will allow you to focus your attention on absorbing the spectacular views of the Stolby Reserve. Gaze in awe at the outliers of the majestic rock formations, and admire the sweeping views of towering stones amounting to over 600 meters in height.
Your guide will get you as close to the top as possible to wander nearby the rising pillars, amid the exquisite backdrop of the surrounding highlands. Once you’ve reached the peak of the pillars, you can stand on top of the viewing platform to observe nature in its purest form. Along the way, listen as your guide enthral you with insight into the history of the Stolby Reserve, while gazing in awe over this mountainous metropolitan city and the views that are presented before you.
Once you have fallen in love with the mountainous metropolitan city that Krasnoyarsk is, your adventure comes to an end. You will be accompanied back to an agreed destination.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable clothing is advised. 3 km hike is involved on the territory of the park.
- Duration of the excursion is approximate and may vary according to local conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.