Private truffle hunting in Istria
Truffle hunting tour in Istria offers you a unique way of experiencing Istria inland. This gastro-adventure is a beautiful match of spending time in the nature and luxurious tastes of dishes with locally picked truffles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Various truffle products tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Truffle Hunting, Motovun 52424 Croatia
Truffle hunting demonstrations are held with the well-experienced hunter who is doing this for many years. Hunting groups are usually small and you should have adequate footwear and clothes (boots, sneakers and long trousers) because it happens in woods – especially rich in truffles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Motovun, Motovun, Istria
Let’s go and see Motovun or Montona, the most famous and attractive Istrian medieval town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Autobusni Kolodvor Zagreb, Avenija Marina Držića 4, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.