Private Tuk-Tuk Historical Madrid Tour
We will take you to know the most popular neighborhoods of Madrid, its people, its customs, its tastes and traditions. We start the tour of historic Madrid in the Los Jerónimo neighborhood in the center of the city, passing through the emblematic Retiro Park, the Puerta de Alcalá, the Paseo del Prado.
Then we will go to the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor and the San Miguel Market and the most picturesque streets of a city full of history and culture.
The maximum number of people per reservation is 4.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
You will visit one of the most iconic squares in Madrid in the Madrid de los Austrias neighborhood, which stands out for its history, location and architecture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
You will visit the exteriors of the largest palace in Western Europe.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Calle Mayor, 68, 28013 Madrid, Spain
2: C/ Gran Vía, 71, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If the pick-up takes place at your hotel, the guide will contact you to coordinate your arrival and the start of the tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.