Private Tulum & Coba Discovery Adventure
- Private Guide and Transportation
- Make your own itinarary and include for free Valladolid Colonial Town or Cenote
- Ideal for families and groups
- Bicycle or Mayan Taxi (Tricycle) included for the Ruins of Coba
- Biggest piramide of the peninsula Yucatan
- One of the best-preserved coastal Maya sites
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrances fee
- Private Bilingual Guide
- Mayan Village -Buffet lunch with regional specialties and one drink.
- bicycle rent and free time in Coba
- Snacks - And Water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- The Marine Wildlife Conservation Bracelet. $13Usd per person
- Photo packages & Souvenir available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
This tour will take you to understand the intense and most sacred of the Mayan culture.
Starting with mythical lost city of Coba where we will make a bicycle tour to the highest pyramid of the Mayan Riviera, in which after climbing we can have a panoramic view of the Mesoamerican jungle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
After lunch in a regional restaurant our trip will continue in the visit to Campamento Hidalgo, a village lost in time for its very native customs. We will be able to appreciate how the aborigines of the area live, their different customs and their daily life. We will see ancestral dances, the purification ceremony of a shaman; we will see how they weave hammocks and how they cook their typical food and crafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
We continue and discover these famous ruins of Tulum because they are the only ones located in front of the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea. Tulum in ancient times was an important port used by the extensive commercial network of the Mayans, since here the commercial, maritime and terrestrial routes converge. After the tour we will enjoy free time to take some photos.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel - Airbnb - private condos and houses pick up are offered in this private tour. Once we receive your booking, we will organize with you the pickup time & location. This is a private tour, and you can customize the itinerary to your interest.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/10/2020 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.