Private Tuscan Pasta Making Class and Dinner with a Local Expert in Florence
Your hands-on cooking class will take place at a local bed and breakfast owned by your hosts Cinzia’s friends. In a light-filled space designed for cooking classes, watch as Cinzia prepares a Tuscan appetizer for your to enjoy before you get to roll up your sleeves and learn to cook regional Italian pasta from recipes passed down through generations of Cinzia’s family. You will learn to cook three dishes from scratch as well as a side or dessert.
Choose between a cooking menu that includes either three handmade pastas or a pasta and meat main course. You will also learn to create a seasonal side vegetable and dessert. For the pasta menu, you will learn to cook three different types of pasta cooked with three different sauces that you will also learn to create. If you choose to make a pasta and meat instead, you will learn to make one pasta and a meat dish. Your meal will end with a traditional Italian dessert.
You're in for a true culinary adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private cooking class and homecooked dinner with your host Cinzia
- Local prossecco and wine (1-2 glasses)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy your cooking class at a local bed and breakfast. In the summer, you might get to see their small vegetable and herb garden in the courtyard where they grow zucchini, tomatoes and basil and pick a few herbs for your meal. In a light-filled space designed for cooking classes, Cinzia will first prepare a Tuscan appetizer for your to enjoy. Then roll up your sleeves and learn to cook regional Italian pasta from recipes passed down through generations of Cinzia’s family in a hands-on Italian cooking class. Choose between a cooking menu that includes either three handmade pastas and sauces (which might include pastas such as pappardelle, tagliatelli, tortellini or gnocchi) or a pasta and meat main course. You will also learn to create a seasonal side vegetable and dessert with both menus. End your meal with a traditional Italian dessert you’ve created such as a tiramisu, panna cotta or brutti ma buoni ("ugly but good") biscuit and hazelnut dessert. Enjoy learning about the tricks and techniques involved in cooking Italian family recipes before you sit down at the table to share the meal you helped prepare with Cinzia.
• Traveling Spoon, 50012, Florence Italy
• Traditional Tuscan appetizer
• Fresh papardelle pasta with meat ragu
• Homemade gnocchi
• Chicken cacciatore
• Traditional Italian dessert such as tiramisu or panna cotta
Departure Point :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.