Private Two-Day Guided City Tour of Cairo Giza and Saqqara
Devote ample time to Cairo’s wonders by spreading your sightseeing over two days on this privately guided tour. Accompanied by your own Egyptologist guide, set off on Day 1 to see the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, before traveling to Saqqara, home to the Step pyramid, Egypt’s first-ever pyramid. On Day 2, switch your sights to Cairo itself. Marvel at the treasures of King Tutankhamun and other highlights at the Egyptian Museum; visit the Mohammed Ali Mosque; and enjoy the Khan El-Khalili bazaar. Daily hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30 minutes camel ride in Giza
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Taxes And Service Charge
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Day 1: Giza, Dahshur and Saqqara
You will meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel. You vehicle will be a modern air-conditioned van. Your first stop will be the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus, which are considered the largest pyramids in Egypt and are part of the 'Seven Wonders of the Ancient World'. Next, take a closer look at the famous sphinx and take some great pictures of the scenery. You will enjoy a camel ride adventure before proceeding to Dahshur to enter the Red Oyramid and have a closer look at the Bent Pyramid.
Your next stop will be Saqqara, where you will explore the Step Pyramid, the oldest pyramid in Egypt. Your guide will also show you the famous Saqqara tombs, before driving you back to your hotel.
Day 2: City Tour of Cairo
Today your guide will pick you up to see famous three historical places in the city. You will start with the Egyptian Museum, where you can marvel at King Tut's golden mask and treasures, as well as more that 136,000 ancient Egyptian artifacts. Next, you will head to the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha (similar in style to the Blue Mosque in Turkey). Lastly, enjoy the hustle and bustle of Khan El Khalili Bazaar, Cairo's biggest market. When the tour is finished you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.