Private Two Hours Venice Photo Walk
Touring a new city can be a very exciting experience, but it can also be quite an adventure if you are unsure of which places to visit and how. Language barrier may also represent a curious obstacle but it can also be frustrating. We offer an innovative and unforgettable Photographic Tours to welcome you in some of the most fascinating and romantic places in the world. We will guide you in an exclusive tour through the most interesting landmarks and monuments.
A 2 hours one-to-one photo walk discovering hidden and secluded parts of Venice, without forgetting the famous landmarks, while taking great shots and with a one-to-one tuition to improve your photography skills!
The tour is one-to-one so there will be just you or accompanied by your family/friends.
The Tour can be tailor-made based on your interests and expectations, can be more Photography workshop vs Venice less touristy Tour:
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional internationally published photographer guide
What's excluded :
We will explore the famous landmarks but mainly the hidden and secret part of Venice to discover the real soul of the city. We will see beautiful reflections, quiet canals, empty bridges away from touristic areas. You will see the Venice of the Venetians!
• San Polo, Venice Italy
• Santa Croce, Venice Italy
• Dorsoduro Dorsoduro 190, Venice Italy
Departure Point :Better Photo Walks Venice - Walking Tours, San Polo 122, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Ponte di Rialto, 5323, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.