Private two way transfer tour to wonderful Karlstejn castle
Explore with us Karlštejn castle, which has an unique position among Czech castles!
Founded in 1348 by the Czech King and Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV as a place for safekeeping of royal treasures (especially Charles' collection of holy relics and the coronation jewels of the Roman Empire), the monumental 60 m high and separately fortified Great tower stands at the top of the headland.
Enjoy a half day trip by visiting the Chapel of Holy Cross, the Great Tower and the Royal chambers.
At the traditional Czech countryside with medieval atmosphere, enjoy the typical Czech cuisine at one of the Bohemian restaurant!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free stops up to your request
- Free bottled water
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- • 4-hour private tour of Karlstejn Castle from Prague
• two way transfer - pick up from/back to your hotel
• luxury and comfortable vehicle
Our driver will pick you up at your central Prague hotel by our luxury private vehicle for the short journey to Karlstejn Castle. During almost 1 hour ride, you can enjoy fascinating scenery of the Czech countryside.
Learn how this monumental castle was built by King Charles IV in the 14th century to protect the crown jewels and explore inside the castle on a guided tour. Once you’ve finished exploring, have a break at one of the close Czech restaurant and feel like a king by tasting a typical Czech food. You will soak the atmosphere of Czech medieval village and then meet your driver, who will bring you back to your hotel.
Please note: The entrance fees to the castle including a local guide are not included in the tour price. The full price is 170 CZK per person.
Departure Point :Prague
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.