Private Underground River Excursion for Cruise Ship Guests
Joining a cruise is fun and exciting especially when one of your stops is in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. However, due to time constraints, it's imperative that you book your visit to the Underground River in advance and with a reputable company. The Puerto Princesa Underground River boasts one of the longest navigable underground body of water. It's also home to diverse species of flora and fauna, marvelous rock formations and other must-see attractions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- National Park fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa Underground River, Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
Upon arrival in Puerto Princesa, you'll be greeted by your tour guide at the port. From there, he'll walk you to the waiting vehicle to start with your journey to the Underground River. Get a glimpse of the countryside during your two-hour trip to the park. Your guide will provide interesting information about the City and entertain you along the way. Further, you'll be making a few stops along the way on view decks located strategically for you to rest and experience nature as well.
Once at the wharf, the guide will process the necessary paperwork. Take the time to take some pictures of the place or buy souvenirs from the shops lining the beach. When everything's ready, you'll hop on a motorized boat for a 20-minute ride to the park. The tour inside the cave takes about 45 minutes. Once you're done, you'll head back to the wharf for a hearty lunch at a local restaurant serving traditional Filipino dishes.
Our well-trained driver will drive you safely back to your ship before it leaves Puerto Princesa.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Princesa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.