Private Underground River Tour for Cruise Ship Guests (Shore Excursion)
The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park or popularly known as the Underground River is the the world's longest navigable underground river and one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Guests will enjoy seeing various limestone formations which were formed thousands or even millions of years ago. Truly, this makes Underground River the number 1 tourist attraction in the city.
1. Underground River tour permits are limited to a maximum of 1000 slots per day and should be booked ahead of time.
2. This tour is subject to weather conditions in sabang port.
3. Although this is a private tour, the park imposes a queue system with first-come, first-serve rule. Getting off the ship first before the big group from the ship is highly recommended.
4. Tour is provided with private van and motorized boat. Please note that paddleboat going inside the cave is always on group of 8-10 guests per boat as strict policy of the park due to operational limitations of the cave.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned Van Transfers
- All Boat Rides and Transfers
- Services of Licensed Local Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa Underground River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Princesa Underground River, Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island 5300 Philippines
Travelers will see a cave formed millions of years ago where a river goes thru it. It is the one of the longest navigable underground river in the world that features limestone formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Princesa, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
A 1.5hours of scenic drive will make guests see the urban and rural areas of Puerto Princesa City.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sabang, Cabayugan, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
This is where the port going to national park is located. Typically guests will wait for about 10-45 minutes in this area depending on the volume of guests on site
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will coordinate pick-up time with guests depending on the arrival time of the cruise ship. As a matter of standard procedure, tour guide and driver reports 30minutes at the seaport before arrival of the ship. Guests need to walk a few meters to the main gate of Puerto Princesa seaport where private tours are allowed to meet and look for their printed names held by our tour guide in a placard or paging board. Ports
- Puerto Princesa port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/9/2019 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 1 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes, slippers and aqua shoes preferably for footwear, denim pants and running shoes are discouraged
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.