Private urban trekking in Florence trough the gardens!!
If you want to see Florence in a different way and you like to hike and walk that is the tour for you.
We will enter the beautiful Boboli Garden and visit it till the highest point where we will go out and after few meters we will have a walk in the beautiful Bardini Garden with one of the most spectacular view of Florence.
Through little street along the ancient walls we will arrive in the area of San Niccolò full of art galleries and great little restaurant to start our hiking to piazzale Michelangelo to see the church of San Miniato al Monte, one of the oldest in Florence!
10 km (5 miles) in total out of the crowd!!!
per adult from
What's included :
- licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
- Entry/Admission - Giardino Bardini
What's excluded :
- ticket entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
The Boboli Garden is inside the beautiful Pitti Palace, last residence of the Medici Family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardino Bardini, Costa di San Giorgio 2 Via dei Bardi 1/R, 50125, Florence Italy
A little jewell in the city centre of Florenc ewith an incredible view
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence, Tuscany
The most beautiful view of the entire city of Florence
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica San Miniato al Monte, Via delle Porte Sante 34, 50125, Florence Italy
One of the oldest churches in Florence with an outstanding view of the city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazzale Michelangelo, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.