Private Utah High Country Rafting Adventure
WEBER RIVER RAFTING: FOUR-HOURS WITH GUIDE, CLASS I,II,III
Experience the adrenaline rush with our white water rafting adventure. A fun and exciting experience is what we can guarantee you!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide - All of our guides are licensed and first aid/cpr certified.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Deli sandwich, chips & cookie
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: High Country Adventure, 2001 Park Ave Suite 101, Park City, UT 84060-5157
#1 Editor's choice by major outdoor magazines - Trips 3.5 hours or longer based on river flow. Let us show you why we are the most popular Northern Utah Rafting Outfitter since 1989. Open Late April thru October - Awesome weather all summer long. Park City Rafting and Salt Lake Rafting at its best! Just 28 short miles to Park City, Rafting the Weber has been enjoyed by thousands of guests. Our team and experience will make this a memorable adventure for you. The Weber River is home to several historic sites and the famous Devil's Slide geological formation. With a steady stream of class II and III rapids. this 9.5 mile stretch provides plenty of excitement for everyone. Trips Depart Daily at 10am and 2pm. Have a large group? We can handle any size. Group discounts available.
Departure Point :South Echo Frontage Road, S Echo Frontage Rd, Henefer, UT 84033, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.