Private Valencian Paella Workshop & Visit Market (For Groups)
My First Paella will teach you how to cook a big variety of rice dishes and the authentic Valencian paella. A team of native cooks and assistants who will teach you how to cook a Valencian Paella in the most enjoyable and amusing way. We will try that you learn all the keys of the paella.
In the market we will learn to select the best ingredients to cook an authentic Valencian paella. We will teach you the traditional culinary techniques that you can apply at home.
After completing the course we will continue in contact with you to resolve doubts that may arise, until you achieve to belong to this select group of rice cooks.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- We will meet at the door of San Valero Parish. We will go to the Ruzafa market together and we will make the purchase of the fresh products necessary to cook a good paella. While we are making the purchase we will tell you the origin of the paella and customs and culture of the Valencian people.
Later we will walk for 8 minutes to reach the kitchen where the chef will be waiting us with some delicious tapas accompanied by sangria, beer, water ... Then our chef will explain step by step the preparation of the paella and once finished we will sit down to taste it. We will accompany the paella with a Valencian tomato salad, Valencia wines, seasonal fruit, typical Valencian sponge cake, sweet wine and coffee.
• Ruzafa Market (Mercado de Ruzafa), Plaza Baron de Cortes s/n, 46006, Valencia Spain
• Spanish Omelette, Serrano Ham, Cheese, Steamed Mussels, Olives..
• Paella, Valencian Tomato Salad
• Seasonal fruit, Valencian Cake, Sweet Wine and Coffee
Departure Point :Carrer del Pare Perera, 6, 46006 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.