Private Valley of the Kings Day Tour in Luxor from Hurghada
Discover Luxor Tour From Hurghada to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Egyptologist guide
- Lunch during your tour
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Tips & gestures
- Drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and the alabaster factory and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.