Private Valparaiso & Viña del Mar Pacific Treasures Tour with Harbor Boat Ride
Come spend a wonderful day on the coast exploring the colorful and exciting port city of Valparaiso and the resort town of Viña del Mar with amazing views of the mighty Pacific!
- 9-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- Boat Ride in Valparaiso Harbor
- City Tour of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar
- Pacific Ocean Overlook and Sea Lions
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Funicular Ride in Valparaiso
- Boat Tour in Valparaiso Harbor (optional)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuity for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roca Oceanica, Av. Borgono, Concon Chile
No trip to Chile is complete without visiting the colorful coastal cities of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. Our tour begins with your hotel pick up and then an hour and a half drive to the Chilean coastline. We start the drive along the coast in Concón, known for its seaside restaurants and surf shops. We pass by the impressive Concón Sand Dunes where we will have panoramic views of Valparaiso Harbor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Renaca, Northern Vina, Vina del Mar 2529001 Chile
The tour continues by the popular beach town of Reñaca where on most days we will spot sea lions lying on the coastal rocks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
We then drive through Viña del Mar, Chile’s “Garden City,” where you will see the city’s landmarks, including the Flower Clock and Casino, a “Moai” statue from Easter Island, as well as the city’s pristine beaches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Afterwards, we reach our main destination, Plaza Sotomayor, the heart of Valparaiso. We will first go on a 30-minute boat ride around the harbor. Then, we will take an old funicular up to Concepcion and Alegre Hills. Bohemian and colorful, Valparaiso’s maze of hills has long inspired poets and writers. You will discover something new at every turn – a gem of a building, a remarkable art gallery or some little gastronomic ‘find’. Revel in the architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage City. Stroll along its narrow streets, climb its endless staircases, and enjoy panoramic views from its many lofty lookout points.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- We believe the best way to explore Valparaiso is by walking its cobblestone streets and alleyways, however, if you have any physical limitations, please let your guide know at the beginning of the tour. If requested, this walking portion of the tour in Valparaiso can be done in the tour van.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.