Private Valparaíso and Wines Tour from Santiago
Join this full-day wine tour, where you will get to know the city of Valparaiso and the Casablanca valley.
Ride our vehicle for 1,5 hours and arrive to the "main port" of Valparaiso, where your guide will lead you on a city tour. Before departing to Casablanca valley, your guide will recommend good restaurants in Valparaíso for lunch (not included).
Continue to Casablanca and spend time in the vineyard, where you will take a walking tour at the Emiliana vineyard. Learn of how the organic grapes are harvested after tasting 4 selections of wine. After you will be returning to your hotel in Santiago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle with separate professional driver ensures a safest experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (guaranteed only within the pickup range in Santiago)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish/English)
- Wine tasting
- Elevator ride
- Airport pick-up (International flights arriving until 9:00AM/Domestic flights arriving until 9:30AM)
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor El Peral
- Entry/Admission - Ascensor Reina Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Emiliana Organic Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Sotomayor, Valparaiso Chile
Major civic center of Valparaíso. The main attraction is the Monument to the Pacific War heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Abtao, Cerro Concepcion 675 Abtao, Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso 2370822 Chile
One of the more than 40 hills you can find in Valparaiso. Formerly known as Nuestra Señora de La Concepcion, was the name of the fortress built on this hill.
One of the most live hills in the city with many restaurants and bars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ascensor El Peral, Miramar / Plaza de la Justicia, Valparaiso Chile
Ride an elevator built in 1901, that connects Plaza Sotomayor in the flatland with the Yugoslavian boulevard and Baburizza palace at Concepcion hill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso Chile
A hill that in the past was inhabited mainly by immigrants, its name come from the beautiful gardens that decorated the houses of this area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ascensor Reina Victoria, Calle Elias, Valparaiso Chile
Elevator located at Cerro Alegre, inaugurated in 1903. Part of Chile's historical monument.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emiliana Organic Vineyards, Avenida Nueva Tajamar 481 Of. 905 WTC Building, South Tower Las Condes, Casablanca Chile
Organic and biodynamic vineyard located on the route between Valparaiso and Santiago
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the central neighbourhoods in Santiago. (Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia, Santiago Centro, Ñuñoa).Exact pick-up time is confirmed the day before with an email sent by your guide between 6 pm and 8 pm. Pick-up is between 9 AM and 9:30 AMFor airport pick-up:*International flights: Please go to the exit door number 4 to meet your guide/ driver, who will be waiting for you with a sign with your name and the logo of Ecochile. Flights arriving until 9:00 AM*Domestic flights: Please go to the exit door number 1 to meet your guide/ driver, who will be waiting for you with a sign with your name and the logo of Ecochile. Flights arriving until 9:30 AMAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- No minimum of people is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunglasses and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with any necessary additional information about the weather and pickup details. (Between 6 pm and 8 pm)
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements.
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility disabilities.
- Let us know of any important medical information.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.