Private Van tour to Paju Province, Premium Outlet & Hyeri Art Village (upt10pax)
Discover Paju City, Korea’s art hub. Relive scenes from beloved K-dramas like Boys Over Flowers. A vehicle tour without a guide will allow you to tour at a lower price. Local drivers are available in English, so you can contact the driver conveniently.
Tickets can be offered at discounted prices, and if ticket purchase is inconvenient, the driver can help.
The driver will drop off at the tour location spot, and pick up later, there is no a tour guide accompanying on tour location. Free time as your own time.
Start the tour with pick up from your accommodations in Seoul at 9:30 am, then proceed to the tour and ending with a drop-off at your accommodations around 7:00 pm. All the tour time is 9.5 hours.
* The same price applies for both adults and children.
* Children under 35months are free of charge.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- an English speaking driver who can advise you on your trip
- Pick up/drop off at your accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Drinks and Meals
- Entry/Admission - Paju Provence Village
- Entry/Admission - Heyri Art Village
- Entry/Admission - Paju Premium Outlets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paju Provence Village, 82-1 Seongdong-ri, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Provence Village, a southern French culture town with beautiful pastel-like buildings for your perfect Instagram pictures. Visitors can look forward to shops selling original products (e.g. handmade perfume), fashion clothing & accessories, cafes, restaurants and artworks. Enjoy the Glass Garden full of herb fragrances or rent a costume to experience the European nobility?
For the Korean drama lovers, Paju is featured in the 2013 hit K-drama 'My Love from the star' starring Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-Hyun, ‘The Master's Sun (2013)’ and ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015)'.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Heyri Art Village, South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Paju-si, Tanhyeon-myeon, 탄현면 헤이리마을길 82-105
Heyri Art Village, a lovely village where over 500 writers, artists, cineastes, architects and musicians concentrate and built their artistic spaces, houses, work rooms, museums and art galleries at this nature-friendly space.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Paju Premium Outlets, 1790-8 eopheung-ri, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Paju Premium Outlets was the second luxury premium outlet introduced in South Korea with discounts up to 70%.
The three-storey building has over 220 brands including designer fashions (e.g. Marc Jacobs, Issey Miyake, Hugo Boss), sportswear (e.g. Columbia, Coleman, New Balance, Black Yak), fine leather & luggage (e.g. Bean Pole, Coach, MCM, Michael Kors), accessories & cosmetics (e.g. Ray Ban), shoes (e.g. Cole, Camper, Armani), children wear, intimate apparel, housewares & home furnishings, gifts & speciality items.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at your hotel/accommodation. (Only available in 1 location)Drop off at your hotel/Accommodation.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.