Private Van Tour with Professional Driver/Guide
Rick – United States
“Emmanuel made our visit to Bacelona magical!”
Emmanuel made our experience in Barcelona effortless, fun and enriching. His English is excellent and his service is superb. He even recommended some amazing restaurants and gave us the best tour we’ve ever had. He anticipated our every wish. He shared so much more about the culture, the people and the heart of the region than any other tour possibly could. He gave us wonderful suggestions and followed up on many travel details for us. We will never forget him and his standard of service! Emmanuel is way more than a professional driver. We highly recommend him.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tickets to Museums or Attractions
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
All Gaudi Staff.
* Sacred Family
* Parc Güell
* Casa Mila
* Balló House
Panoramic views in Montjuic.
Medieval neighborhood of Borne in the Gothic Quarter.
Car ride on the Ramblas and Stop at the Mercado de la Boqueria.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will show up at the Concerted Terminal 30 minutes after landing.Airports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Costa Brava Airport, Girona Spain
- Barcelona Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Personal Protective Equipmente (PPE) • Protective face mask & nitrile or latex gloves. • Protective screen approved between driver and passengers. • We use EPP on every passenger trip, from initial contact to trip completion. • We use EPP when cleaning and disinfecting vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.