Private Vessel Charter 8 Sea Scooters and 4 Mermaid Shirts for 3 hr 15 Guests
Unique Private Charter departing from Kaanapali Beach. This Eco Educational Fantasy Tour on Sanity Vessel holds 16 passengers. which is 1/2 capacity due to Covid-19 restriction. Comes with 8 Yamaha 350LI Sea Scooters and 4 Mermaid Shirts. Cruise with ease and no effort on your part to get to where you want to go. Which ever way you point these Yamaha with get you where you want to go in no time at all. Capture and video this once in a lifetime Adventures with 2 gopros (Guests keep SD Card). Share your Amazing Underwater World with your family and friends. No Experience like this in all of Maui and the State of Hawaii.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Reef and Skin Safe all organic sunscreen
- Yamaha 350LI Sea Scooters
- Tour Guide
- 5 Mermaid tails if needed
- Provide only 2 Gopro and if you need more gopro request off vessel
- Water, Juices and Sodas in cans only
What's excluded :
- Extra GoPros and SD Cards
- Wet Suit tops
Whaler's Village 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Whaler's Village 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761:
Attractions on the Whaler's Village 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761:
- 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy - By Leilani's on the Beach Restaurant
Operates: Due to Covid 19 call 1st to confirm all vessel activities. Amount of guest may also change depending on restrictions. Tour Check In is at Kaanapali Beach park at Whaler's Village at 2435 Kaanapali Parkway, Kaanapali - Park in Whaler's Village Parking lot and walk to beach. Be on the sand between Leilani's on the Beach restaurant and Westin Hotel. A zodiac will pick you up and take you to Sanity vessel moored on the ocean. There you will receive\ your snorkel masks, fins, Life Jackets and Sea Scooters and sign waivers. Additional equipment for rent like (wet suit tops, gopro with SD card). Eco Tour Maui Our vessel is provided with sodas, juices and water. We do 1 snorkel stop with your Yamaha 350LI Sea Scooters. At captains discretion depending on current weather conditions.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not ADA
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are operating under Covid 19 guidelines to ensure your safety. Get the latest Hawaii Covide-19 data at HawaiiCovid19.com/dashboard. All snorkel equipment is clean and sanitized and decontamination of all services. Our staff follow all health guideslines as required by authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.