Private VIP full day tour to Kakheti with lunch and wine tasting
VIP clients are offered a special gourmet tour through Kakheti - the famous valleys, monasteries, and wine region. You will visit the most beautiful places in Georgia - Signagi, the city of love, located on a hill overlooking the famous Alazani Valley and Great Caucasus Range, and Bodbe, one of the most important monasteries in Georgia with churches and gardens of fascinating beauty. Other than that you are invited to a traditional winery where you can see the process of wine making and taste the Georgian wines and chacha. After that you will visit a famous SPA resort on a lake surrounded by green mountains, where you will enjoy the masterpieces of Georgian culinary provided by one of the best cooks of Georgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Lunch at Kvareli lake restaurant
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino
- Entry/Admission - Ujarma Fortress
What's excluded :
- Dishes, other than the ones included in the lunch
- Starting time is adjustable, though we recommend to start not later than 10 am in order to be back before night.
1. Pick up from your hotel
2. Bodbe monastery - a beautiful convent with one of the main Christian relicts - the tomb of St. Nino. Try the confectionary made by nuns.
3. Signagi - the city of love located on a hill, overviewing the Alazani valley and the Great Caucasus. Walk through the small streets, see the old church, the impressive defense wall and discover the true story behind "1000000 of roses".
4. Visit a traditional family run winery, learn about the origins of Georgian wine making and why Georgia is called "the craddle of wine". Taste wines and chacha.
5. Kvareli lake - favorite SPA resort of Georgians. Hidden between green hills, the lake is a famous, yet less frequented spot where you can relax and enjoy not only the views, but also the food. A dinner of traditional Georgian dishes is waiting for you.
6. Gremi - a fairy-tale like castle from the Middle ages, once a flourishing capital of Kakheti kingdom in the middle of the Alazani valley.
7. Gombori pass - enjoy the sunset on the scenic mountain road to Tbilisi
Departure Point :Your hotel or any place of your choice
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.