Private, VIP, Island Hopping Trip on the East Coast of PR with Lunch & Bar!
This price is for a private tour, for up to 6 passengers. Sandy Bottoms offers personalized & boutique snorkel tours, island hopping, & sailing lessons to the off shore islands of Puerto Rico. Our tours are designed around you and your parties desires. Our boat holds a maximum of six passengers so that we may provide you with the best service and experience.
We love to sail and love the ocean. Our captains have over 20 years of experience teaching sailing and racing in regattas around the world. Our crew are all experienced sailors and swimmers.
Our captain & crew are all FOODIES with food allergies! Beyond your sailing, and snorkel adventures, we focus on your food preferences for lunch and prepare everything fresh considering all your dietary needs and allergies.
Our philosophy is to share our love for sailing and the ocean with you. We adapt our daily schedules around you and your sailing, snorkeling goals. We are all about you and your FUN!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Once you book, we will send you menu options. We prepare your meal on the boat, using fresh, locally sourced & organic foods (as much as possible.) Gluten free, veggie, & vegan friendly options.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning coffee includes our delicious Puerto Rican coffee, fresh pastries or muffins, local fruit, and juice.
- Snacks - Assorted: Chips, salsa, hummus, fruit, etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Our ships bar includes local beer & rum. We also offer vodka and wine. Our ships bar is included in your price.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Boards
- Brief snorkeling and paddle board lesson
What's excluded :
- We do not offer transportation to the marina
At Sandy Bottoms Sailing, we are all about YOU! We sail to the islands of your choice, on the East Coast of Puerto Rico. You and your personal captain will pick the best destination based on ocean conditions, wind, sailing skill set, and visibility for snorkeling. Our sail takes about one hour to our destination and an hour return. This leaves us with 4 hours to enjoy lunch, a snorkel or swim, paddle boarding, sun bathing etc!
• Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 00735, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 3 are not allowed for their own safety. The ever changing ocean conditions & our boat size are factors.
- Pregnant woman are not allowed because of the ocean conditions and the distance to a nearby hospital. You and your baby's safety are our top priority.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Puerto Rico Government is requiring a NEGATIVE Covid test within 72 hours of arrival into SJU Airport. YOU must bring this test result, for each guest, with you on the day of your sail. If you do not bring the test results, you will not be able to sail. NO refunds for NOT having test results.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.