Private VIP SUV Airport Transfer Transportation to PuntaCana & Bavaro Hotels
Punta Cana private airport shuttle transfer transportation, VIP suburban or cadillac service, taxi, uber, to Punta Cana hotels in Dominican Republic , Our main Objective is to give our travelers the best transportation services. Our fleet of transportation are late model vehicles with air conditioning. We believe security, satisfaction, punctuality, good hygiene vehicles , good customer service communication 24/7, is what makes us , #1 in the Dominican airport transfers business.
con choferes capacitados y vehículo confortable todos los vehículos cuentan con wifi disponible para que nuestro cliente se sienta cómodo y seguro
per adult from
25 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Charge of $10 for every 10 minutes after the schedule confirmed pick up time.
- Once you book , the booking is automatically confirmed. We will have a driver with a sign with your name on it and our company logo on it,once you arrive contact us at the number on the ticket , so we would know that you did. we monitor the flight so we know when you arrived, we would wait for you as long as you take to come out, no extra charge, we know it is not your fault. as long as you have contacted us. we would wait for you to contact us up to 1 hour after the flight's arrival if you do not contact us , it would be consider a no show. Please be aware that you may be approached by individuals trying to sell you other transportation services at the airport. please do not engage in conversation with them as they will try to mislead you about our driver not being there or having just left. Once you have picked up your luggage you may walk straight out of the airport and meet your driver who will be waiting for you at the end of the exit hall holding a sign with your name and company's logo on it.
One day before your departure date , contact us to the number on the ticket and confirm your pick up time, we will schedule your pick up time so you may be at the airport 2:30 hours before the flight's departure. we will ask you for your room number to complete the driver's pick up order. we will have a driver with your name on it on the pick up location , 5 to 10 minutes before the confirmed schedule time. we will charge $10 for every 10 minutes after the schedule confirmed pick up time.
Departure Point :
One of our profession drivers will be waiting for you at the airport's exit with a sign with your name and company log on it. Please contact us , let us know that you arrive, so we may know that you did, Please be advise that you may be approached by individuals trying to sell you other transportation services at the airport. Please do not engage in conversation with them as they will try to mislead you about our driver not being there or having just left. Once you have your luggage you walk straight out of the airport and meet your driver who will be waiting for you at the end of the exit hall holding a sign with your name and company's logo on it.
AirportsPunta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. One way Suburban/cadillac 11/17/2020 - 12/7/2021
Private Round Trip 7/25/2019 - 12/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - We will drop off all our travelers at their Hotels, airbnb, accommodations in Punta Cana & Bavaro area.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.