Private VIP to Cenotes and Ziplines in Loma Bonita
Dare to immerse yourself in the Mayan jungle to launch 6 zip lines and 2 suspension bridges full of adventure and adrenaline suitable for all members of the family.
To finish the tour, enjoy and cool off with the zip line that falls into the open cenote with fresh and cold water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Box Lunch
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loma Bonita, Loma Bonita, Loma Bonita Municipality, Southern Mexico
Loma Bonita Cancun has an incredible zip line tour in Riviera Maya for you! In addition to flying over the jungle you will have the opportunity to swim in a beautiful open-air cenote, so you can experience two of the most popular activities in Cancun on the same day.
Enjoy one of the most exciting days of your vacation in Loma Bonita Cancun with 6 zip lines and 2 hanging bridges in the jungle. Then you can cool off from the Caribbean heat by swimming and having fun in a cenote that has a diving platform and a zip line with landing gear.
A delicious snack and a bottle of water are included in the price of this tour in Loma Bonita Cancun, while there is more food and drinks for sale in the cenote area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :La Isla Cancun Shopping Village, 5 Lt 18-10, Blvd. Kukulcan km 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
As it is private we go to where you are, in Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya y Tulum
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.