Private visit to Humayun's Tomb New Delhi
We can pickup the guest from their hotel. they don't need to be in queue of ticket. Our guide will take care of that... There is no any hidden charges or extra charges.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry Ticket
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
What's excluded :
- Any Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
Humayun's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1569-70, and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas and his son, Sayyid Muhammad, Persian architects chosen by her
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can book any hotel in Delhi City Center ... We can Pickup from there..
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.