Private Visit to the cruiser Aurora
A professional guide will pick you up on the main street of St. Petersburg Nevsky Prospekt and take you past the main attractions of the historic city center to the legendary cruiser Aurora. You will board the museum-ship, learn about the life of wartime aboard the cruiser, get acquainted with the expositions about its history and marine medicine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide for 2 hours
- Entrance tickets for the cruiser Aurora
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Cruiser Aurora
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
One of the world's most beautiful cities, St. Petersburg has all the ingredients for an unforgettable travel experience: high art, lavish architecture, wild nightlife, an extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions that have inspired and nurtured some of the modern world's greatest literature, music, and visual art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cruiser Aurora, Petrovskaya / Petrogradskaya Emb. Gorkovskaya Metro, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
A unique feature of the Palace Embankment: half of the two dozen houses located here are palaces. One of them is famous throughout the world - the Winter Palace of the Russian imperial family.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Nevsky pr., 21, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Return Detail :Cruiser Aurora, Petrogradskaya naberezhnaya, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197046
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.