Private v.i.v.Cave-kayak, Zip
The tour starts from the San Ignacio Area Hotels and the drive goes thru the town enroute the George Price Highway passing thru many small villages, pastures and citrus groves. Then for the next hour its ziplining from 7 platforms with lines going thru and over the forest and rivers then that the guide provides the guest with helmets, headlamps and life jackets. The tour continues walking on a gravel path and river crossing, here the guides provide information of the local forest and ecosystem, upon arrival at the caves, you are provided with a kayak and the guide leads you into the upper caves, stopping along the caves to see formations and swimming areas, then the the paddling fun continues as you explore the 6 cave systems for up to one hour and a half, seeing the small water fall inside the caves, at the exit of the caves you continue paddling downstream for another ten minutes. After all the exploration and activities its a return drive to San Ignacio or the Airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
The guide meets you at the hotel in the San Ignacio Area and proceed to drive thru the countryside passing thru small villages, farms and citrus groves. an hour later you are at the Protected Area. There are modern facilities here, then you are provided with helmets and gear prepared for the zipline activity, zipping from platform to platform along lines that are five hundred to over one thousand feet long and over 100 feet high, over treetops and rivers, then the tour continues with a thirty minute walk along a gravel path and river crossings as the guides shows off the forest and the local customs and uses, then arrive at one of the caves where you board your kayak and follow the guide thru miles of caves systems looking at formations, waterfalls, sandbar beaches and swimming spots, bat caves, hidden chambers, fish and more. then at the EXIT of the caves paddle downstream to the parking area. using the changing rooms and showers then its drive to either the hotel in san ignacio or drop off at the Airport, water taxi or city hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the guide will have a red V.i.V. shirt, or V.i.V. Sign
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum bookings required for this tour to operate.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All children heights MUST be advised at time of booking, minimum height to participate is 40 inches for children
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, Zipline weight 300 lbs max, single kayak maximum weight 300 lbs, tandem kayak weight 500 lbs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contingency Plan: Any guest displaying covid-19 symptoms, a fever or high temperature will be isolated, and the health authorities will be notified. Any employee displaying symptoms and fever will not be allowed to work and will require a medical certification to return to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.