Private Vung Tau Beach 1 Day
Itinerary may be customized based on your interest or needs
Private professional guide (English, Chinese, Japanese)
Free pick-up and drop-off service in Saigon.
Receive last minute booking.
Taste the delicious Vietnamese food
Infant (0-4) is complimentary
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at restaurance
- Good quality AC private car.
- Free pick-up and drop-off in the center of Saigon.
- Professional English guide
- Bottle drink.
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Vung Tau Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Breakfast, dinner.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vung Tau Beach, Vung Tau Vietnam
8:00 am, We will depart from Saigon to Vung Tau city.
10:30 am, Arriving in Vung Tau and enjoying free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full with fine sands and white waves.
Then, we have authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we visit Jesus Christ Statue by walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) statue of Jesus Christ. Considered one of the tallest statues of Christ in Asia, its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972 but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous are welcome to climb to the top of inside Christ' arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city.
The second destination is Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple). The temple displays the bones which came to symbolize the protector deity of the coast. Now, each time a carcass of a whale washes ashore, the bones are ceremonially hauled to the mausoleum.
We also discovery the Vung Tau's nicest colonial era mansion - Bach Dinh. It was built as a retreat for French Governor of Indochina Paul Doumer at the beginning of the 20th century.
Cape Nghinh Phong is final sight before we leave this beautiful coastal city. The Cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
3:00 pm, we come back Ho Chi Minh city. On the back way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Cow Milk Rest-stop for specialty and souvernir.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off at all hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.