Private Wadi Feynan Experience and Overnight from Amman
Wadi Feynan is a major wadi (seasonal river valley in Arabic) and a region in southern Jordan, set against the glorious desert landscape. It originates in the southern Jordanian highlands with the confluence of Wadi Dana and Wadi Ghuweyr, and drains into the Dead Sea via Wadi Araba. Historically, the area had the largest copper deposits in the Southern Levant, which were intensively exploited from the Chalcolithic period (4500–3100 BCE) through to the Mamluk period (1250–1516 CE). Part of the wadi is the first eco hotel, the Feynan Ecolodge, one of the best 25 eco hotels in the world, opened there in 2005 with an incredible get a away Eco experience and never forgettable contact with nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- Overnight Accommodation at Wadi Feynan – candle lit room
- Candle-lit vegetarian buffet dinner of locally inspired food
- Candle lit, en suite room
- Delicious Arabic style breakfast buffet served on our terrace (weather dependent)
- Light mezze style lunch or lunchbox if on an excursion
- A range of small group activities including: guided hikes, cooking demonstrations if available
- Bedouin experiences, sunset hike, and stargazing (activities schedule changes daily).
- Conservation fee (mandatory)
- Transfers to and from the reception center of the lodge by a 4x4 or high clearance vehicle.
- The 4x4 transfer is provided by the local Bedouin as mandatory
- Bedouin experiences, sunset hike, and stargazing on the roof top of the lodge
- Activities schedule changes daily based on the weather, check the lodge’s calendar once you arrive
What's excluded :
- A small extra fee for local community for Bedouin experience attracts during the daily activities
- The small extra fee for the local families providing the experience, to be paid directly by clients
- Shepherds walk
- Mountain Bike rental
- Private guided hikes are not included and should be booked separately, 72-hours on request
- Contact us for prearranged private guided hikes
Day 1: Amman – Wadi Feynan (D) 350 KM
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Your driver will pick you up at approximately 9 a.m. from your hotel in Amman.
Stop At: Feynan, Jordan
You will arrive at Wadi Feynan at around midday. Deep in the heart of the mountains rests this magnificent idyllic candle-lit lodge like no other. Hailed as one of the best 25 ecolodges in the world by National Geographic Traveler Magazine, this award-winning, solar powered recycling friendly Feynan Ecolodge offers the most developed eco-experience in Jordan with its spectacular candle light nights. Guests staying at this 26-room lodge can be found adventuring through the place, hiking Wadi Ghuweyr, and the copper mines, as well as hiking and watching the beautiful mountain sunsets and sipping sweet tea with the native Bedouin, exploring local archaeological sites, or simply unwinding in the serene courtyards and terraces of this candle-lit complex; safe in the knowledge that their travels in Jordan are socially and environmentally responsible. Visit, enjoy, have local cooked candle lit vegetarian dinner, and overnight in this marvelous unique place.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: overnight at Feynan Ecolodge
Day 2: Wadi Feynan - Amman (B) 350 KM
Stop At: Feynan, Jordan
Breakfast and free time to explore on your own the different trails, before your driver comes to collect you to return to Amman.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enter your hotel name booked on you own in Amman City in order to pick you up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- Shampoo not available in the lodge, it is recommended you bring your own.
- Mineral water refills available, bring your own bottle.
- Check in at 15 hours and check out at 11 am.
- Most local reserve lodges in Jordan do not offer alcohol, if you wish you can bring your own.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.