Private Walking Cusco City Tour
Discover the best of Cusco city, the capital of the Incas, its precious temples and get under the skin of Andean culture by walking privately with only your tour guide through the neat streets of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at your hotel inside the historical center of Cusco by foot
- Private professional tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
Cusco city is not only the ancient capital of the Incas, but also the most popular tourist destination in South America. The Cusco Walking City Tour will take you to Qorikancha; the Temple of the Sun, which was the most important religious center of the Incas, where ancient temples are located and the history of the Spanish conquest and Incan society will be found.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
This tour will take you to the magnificent cathedral on the main plaza in Cusco, where sacred collections of gold, silver, engraved wooden alters from colonial times and religious art and paintings are located.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Museo y Catacumbas Del Convento San Francisco de Asis Del Cusco, Plaza San Francisco S/N Al Costado Del Colegio Nacional de Ciencias, Cusco Peru
Next, you will visit the interesting Monastery of San Fransisco, where you will learn about the history of the colonial era of the Spanish in Cusco. Experience its catacombs and admire the largest painting in Latin America.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
At last, the tour will go to the local market of San Pedro where you will learn more about the agriculture and the natural products of the Andes and Perú. After your visit, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel inside the historical center of Cusco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.