Private Walking Photoshoot in Paris
A photoshoot in Paris tailored towards your interests is a great way to keep the memories of your travel. I will offer you a selection of locations where we can shoot, often around the main attractions of the city or beautiful old neighborhoods. This standard tour lasts for 1-1.5 hours with 2-3 locations. I will send you a package of unedited pictures and you can choose 15-20 pictures to be edited. Having worked as a portrait photographer for the last 10 years, I will be happy to make your experience as pleasurable as possible and share my love for the city I call my home.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Package of 10 and more edited photos
- All unedited photos in jpeg format
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
One of the most popular locations for the photoshoot in Paris, it offers amazing views from both Trocadero and tiny streets all around it.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
A beautiful location for a shooting, one of the most beautiful and recognisable buildings in Paris.
Departure Point :Espl. du Trocadéro, 75116 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.