Private walking tour Best of Prague
Walking tour is the best choice to get acquainted with this picturesque city. It makes this option the best bet for those who are visiting the capital of Czech Republic for the first time.
The whole trip will take 3 hours. It includes visiting the most famous places of interest which are well-know all over the world. We will visit New Town, Old Town, Jewish Town and Charles Bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Republic Square (Namesti Republiky), Namesti Republiky, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Pass By: Town Square - Old Town, Torun Poland
Pass By: Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague, Vezenska 141/1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Point :Wenceslas Square, Václavské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Můstek, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.