Private Walking Tour Medina Azahara in Córdoba
The spectacular Bright City of Abderramán III and its successors is today one of the most important archaeological sites in all of Europe. Discover the wonders of the only Caliphal city in the Old Continent that was once the new seat of power for an entire empire in this great Guided Tour of Medina Azahara.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance included
- Entry/Admission - Medina Azahara
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina Azahara, Ctra. Palma del Rio, km 5.5, 14005 Cordoba Spain
Discover with our expert guide the wonders of the capital of the Umayyad Caliphate. In a journey of approximately 90 minutes, we will know the different dependencies of the Caliphal Alcazar, the residences of the service, and the royal guard.
Seat of civil and political power, cultural and artistic epicenter, the city of Medina Azahara dazzled visitors and emissaries.
After the visit to the site, we will end with a visit to the interpretation center and museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Medina Azahara - Conjunto Arqueológico Madinat al-Zahra, Ctra. Palma del Río, km 5.5, 14005 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.